Dieselpumpuk was born from necessity. Luke Dale (founder of DPUK) wanted to build his own high performance OM606 W124 diesel Mercedes back in 2012 when faced with a total lack of support or pre-fabricated parts to build his own vehicle.
Since then hurdle after hurdle has been jumped with over 15 in house builds per year which has led us to create a huge inventory of parts to help with customers home builds or even our famous in-house conversions.
Our in-house facilities consist of:
- High performance Custom injector pump building (Mercedes M pump specialist)
- Braked Rolling Road Dyno with data logging
- Full TIG welding fabrication facilities, for exhaust manifolds, intercooler setups, stainless exhaust systems and much more
- 3D CAD design modelling for prototyping and production
- In house CNC machining, steel, aluminium, plastics
- 2 post lift and 4 post ramps for in house builds
- In stock vehicle specific alloy castings and billet alloy production parts
- Engine building facilities and experience
- Marine work also undertaken
Our vast range of products have all been built and designed on vehicles to ensure the customer is supplied with a tested and proven product. It also allows us to offer fitment advice and technical support if needed.
Product range includes: CLICK ON LINKS BELOW
- Crate Engines
- Clutch & Adaptor Systems
- Custom Injection Pumps
- Custom Manifolds
- Pump Building Kits
- Mercedes Specific Gaskets
- Turbo Kits
- W124, W460, W463, w210 & many more specific build parts.
You can also like our Facebook page which has daily updates to exciting new products and videos.
This was a build carried out for one of our repeat customers, Ben from Station Road Garage, who had a love for the BMW platform but wanted one of our Mercedes power plants. This build spurred off our BMW to Mercedes transmission adaptor solution. This setup produced over 300bhp at the wheels with Quick Spool from our Quick Spool Race Kit and an amazing 5cyl engine note.
This is our iconic 1968 Dodge Charger built for the RoadKill event at EBC Brakes in November 2017. We had 10 days to complete the build working around the clock to convert this V8 petrol muscle car into a 680bhp and 900lbft tire smoking diesel monster!! Gearstar provided us with a 1400 rwhp capable transmission which made this vehicle a pleasure to drive and to get every pound of that torque to the road.
The car went on to win the ‘craziest’ car award at the event and the workshop pup even got a special mention by David Freighburger himself.
If you have a unique build or would like some tried and tested products then we are more than happy to help. Get in touch using the enquiry form below or have a browse through our online shop. Thank you to all of our customers for making this possible.